Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have an ASUS laptop, about 3 years old. I don't usually pay much attention to the charger when I unplug the laptop each night, but I touched it last night and it was very warm. I did some research online and it seems that a warm charger is normal but a hot charger is an issue and the charger will need to be replaced soon. My question is how do you know when you've crossed over from too warm into the hot and replacement required zone.|||Its probably fine it is normal for chargers to get hot|||it's ok , don't worry about it....|||chill unless it becomes too hot to even touch it...
just dont place it on something that can melt
as constant heat mite affect certain stuff
also dont place the charger/laptop near your crotch/lap unless you wanna get infertile in your future :P

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment