Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I was born in Ukraine in 1994. I had been a good Russian speaker until I came to my home country in 2000. After 3 weeks since my arrival, I didn't remember even a single word :(

May I get it back as I really want to return Ukraine again ? Any ideas ?|||You could try taking adult classes in it to refresh your memory, but those might be hard to find. My guess is that if you go back to Ukraine then after a couple days it will be coming back to you quite well. Have a good trip!|||If you spoke Russian for only the first 6 years of your life and never after you plain forgot. Either the knowledge is still there, rusty and unused and relearning Russian will wake it up again, making it easy to relearn it (most likely case) or you really have forgotten it all and need to learn it like any non Russian speaker.
Have you tried listening to Russian to see if you can understand some of it? Look for kiddie programs as it was the kind of Russian you spoke at six, not adult language.

火车采集器
  • raw food recipes
  • german english translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment