Friday, February 24, 2012

I want to put them in my 10 gallon as a test before i get real fish.|||I domt no but i think u csn breed them because the othere ones breed and i think the males are bigger and uglier or the female is smaller and prettier or the other way around|||First of all, the word is bred. Secondly, males are larger and have a tail that is larger and fuller. Males also tend to be more colorful. Females are a dull color and are smaller then males. Lasty, yes minnows from a lake can be bred with each other, otherwise their wouldn't be minnows in the lake.|||Minnows from a lake could be anything. They are fry of different species that populate the lake. They also could bring in disease, fungus or parasites. I would just cycle my tank and when finished get some safe fish.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment