Friday, February 24, 2012

I've been searching for sites to watch Camelot(1967) for my english class. All that I found were pages that require subscription and a card.|||netflix or piratebay|||freemoviecommunity|||Not only films , but you can watch TV shows and everything !

http://tv.blinkx.com/|||1channel.ch I swear its not a spam/virus site. It used to be called "letmewatchthis.com' but it was shut down and they had to change their name. just google "letmewatchthis" to see for yourself
I've used this site since this summer and haven't gotten a virus. however- the movie gives you an option of clicking different links which host the video. to be save, only use putlocker, sockshare, and if necessary, megavideo is tolerable|||but it doesn't seem to have that movie|||streamonlinee.com

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment