Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My friend is 14, she cuts and is very suicidal. I am VERY worried, and she told her parents but they don't care. From experience, I know that going to do a doctor and maybe getting medicine helps. She lives in Colorado, is there any way I can get her to a doctor? Thank you so much for any help.|||JUSY GO!!!! Who cares, i dont think you need parent`s permssion if its that important, and they dont care. ask your parents to bring her. thts what i would do. or tell a school counsoler? it will work out. best to you and her :)
I hope that i helped :)|||I believe, but don't quote me, that if she goes to a doctor without her parents she is granted doctor patient confidentiality. But that's not what she needs. Talk to her about talking to her parents. If she's not willing to, talk to them for her. She might get mad, you might loose your friend, but its the best for her.|||Call the police and explain the situation to them -- they'll have Child Welfare investigate.|||she needs a doctor for the brain

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment