Tuesday, February 21, 2012

So it's kinda cold lately and I asked my boyfriend to put a shirt on in bed since he was laying next to me shivering. His response was that he cannot sleep with a shirt on because it's too uncomfortable and he feels like he's being choked. He said the one time he did he couldn't sleep. He won't sleep in anything but just his boxers. We just have a warmer comfertor now instead. So are most guys like this? Is it too uncomfortable to sleep with a shirt on?|||i dont notice it. but if you move alot while sleeping your shirt can kinda choke u|||I sleep with my shirt on|||It's probably just because he is used to sleeping without a shirt.|||I dont bother i sleep with a shirt on cold days and without on warm days.|||that's just a habbit|||it's uncomfortable for me, and i'm a girl.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment