Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I've tried to upload a edited pic as my profile pic but it says its to large to upload or its either to large in KBs or whatever. But I've seen others peoples profile pic and it looks like its more KBs than mine. So I just wanted to know how.|||Your file size is too large. You must make it smaller.
Ways to do that:
1. Upload it to photobucket or tinypic, copy and paste the link in a new tab or window and save it again. Condenses file size a bit.
2. Open photoshop, open avi and click 'save for web & devices' and save it from there(tells you under the pictures what size it will be).
3. Step 2 only done in gimp(you may have to look it up. I'm not a gimp user, sorry :/ )

These are the only ways to cut down the size that I know of. Most people who do art have condensed the avis a lot before people get them so their file will be uploaded. Hope this helps.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment