Friday, February 24, 2012

I had sex with a girl that was a virgin, and I used protection. She bled everywere well its been about a month. And me and her are scared because she didn't start her period, she recently said she woke up kinda sick but then she started her period that day then she stopped and then then the next day she threw up. But she had been smoking a lot of hookah off and on that day, help me out on what this could be. Please, I'm worried :/|||YIKES !!!! YIKES !!!!! I AM SO SORRY MY FRIEND! listen, your girlfried. yeah. her. your gf. im so sorry. she's internally bleeding. its caused by a vicious neck leech that spits blood into her system! and now... she will have to defeat the leech by doing 20 jumping jacks.

pass on the msg. save a life. and please, make sur she doesnt cheat on the number of jumping jacks. because otherwise, a valid life could be lost. and that, my dearest friend, is a true tradegy.

if all else fails, plan her funerral. and invite me. i love funerals. i am... a party rawker. also the grim raper. <3|||It could be PMS|||Her hymen broke, that happens to most girls the first time they have sex. Its perfectly fine! Tell this too your GF|||Are you worried she's sick, or pregnant?

It's not likely she's pregnant, but if she's worried, I'm sure she'll be willing to take a test. Being sick to her stomach shouldn't be a concern for that, and she started spotting blood now, which is probably just a leadin to her period starting in a couple days. Also, it's not counting from when you had sex, it's counting from when she last had her period. I'm assuming the blood when you had sex was from her hymen, not from her period.

It's perfectly normal for periods to not be perfectly on time, and more common for some blood spotting to happen on either wide of it. The stomach ache is probably either from the smoking or just a flu.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment