Tuesday, February 28, 2012

So yesterday i was sparring and ended up getting a bloody nose and it was bleeding alot so now when i blow my nose blood starts to come out what should i do? I have sparred like 5 times now and i finally got a nose bleed also i was sparring while i was sick so can that be why i bleed? How long should i wait to spar again? Also is it normal to bleed during sparing once in a while?|||if it ain't broke, go out there and spar again|||yeah its normal, i used to have a deviated septum and whenever i get hit just about anywhere in the face my nose bleeds. If its not broken just stop the bleeding and get back out there|||1 week break from sparring. It is normal for your nose to bleed or to get a blue eye.|||You can spar right away as long as your nose is not broken. Its normal to get a bloody nose when sparring. Don't blow your nose so much. Your eyes could swell.|||My nose used to bleed if you looked at it for years, but that never stopped me from sparring or fighting I am not really sure why it just stopped bleeding one day after years of bleeding but if its not broke I think you should be fine.....

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment