Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I pulled a muscle last Wednesday and was diagnosed by the doctor as a lower back muscle strain. It is no longer painful but feels a little tighter than normal? Does that mean it's healing?|||I pulled a muscle in my thigh recently, and I had it massaged and I rested it alot and then it seemed like it had gotten worse, I literally couldn't get up from lying down without being in agony and almost bursting into tears, I thought I had done something really serious to it so I took some pain killers and went to sleep to see if it was better when I woke up, and in the morning it was absoloutely fine, so it must of been going through some hardcore healing process or something. But if it doesn't get better in a few days go back to the doctors.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment