Friday, February 24, 2012

My dogs name is a JRT named "Basketball Jones"
He's awesome!|||I have A Boston Terrier named Malcolm.|||my dog's name is Boosso

Report Abuse

|||I have two beagles - a girl and a boy. I named them Sid and Nancy.

Sid has a white strip of hair down the back of his head - it looks like a mowhawk. And Nancy is always biting him and taking his food. I think the names fit pretty well. LOL|||i have a yellow lab named Aidan who is a total spaz. and a German Shepperd mixed with eight er a kangle dog or a begin malimu named jenna.|||I have three! Thor, Nanna, and Valkyrie. All from Norse mythology. =)|||Angel- I think she is a Blue Tick Coonhound
Shes a goofball

Mojo- He is a Toy Rat Terrier
Hes nuts!|||For a female dog I'd name her Molly. For a male dog, I don't know.|||i have two chocolate labs
both 6 years old
female name is Kiely
Male is named Smokey|||Her name is Gina.|||i would name it dice DI-SE oh ya|||If I had a dog, I'd name it Salsa.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment