Tuesday, February 21, 2012

yeah men need about 6% body fat and women need about 13% body fat. anything below that is bad for you.|||It all depends on how you eat. Body fat is simply your body's reserve of energy. If you have no body fat, then as long as you eat healthily and regularly (i.e. 5-6 small meals throughout the day, rather than 3 large meals), your body should get the energy it needs to function healthily|||Of course it's good to have no fat!
Wouldn't you rather die pretty than be fat and ugly? In my beliefs, everyone should be under 100 pounds. I love diets, because there's always new ones to try, my face is the water fast which got me to 70 lbs. I want to get super skinny but I'm still fat:(|||For your body to properly function, you at least need 2% to 4% body fat.|||Yes. You do need some body fat. It helps protect your organs, insulates, and is an emergency energy source. Also, some nutrients can only be absorbed by fat such as fat soluble vitamins.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment