Friday, February 24, 2012

I installed windows messenger live recently, and for some reason, whenever I type something in on the firefox address bar, it takes me to search on a stupid windows live search, and it has always been google before, how do I change it back? I can't find where or how to change it, help please?|||If you want to restore the Google "I'm Lucky" search then perform this simple steps:

1. Type about:config in Firefox location bar and press Enter

2. Type keyword in Filter textbox and you will see only the preference keyword.URL.

3. Double-click on keyword.URL and change the value to: http://www.google.com/search?btnI=I%27m+鈥?/a>

You can use this to change to any search engine for keyword search.|||wow....cucomos....YOU ARE THE BEST!!! I had this problem and your answer helped. THanks.

Report Abuse

|||1.u click on "View"
2.u click on "Toolbars"
3. Untick MSN
4.Tick Google

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment