Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I want to study animation, but some people told me that I need a bachelor degree before I start the animation career, and which career should I do first?|||Some possible majors:
Animation
Computer Animation
Digital Arts
Digital Design
Graphic Design

To find a job, you most certainly need at least a bachelors in one of these. There may be more or different titles for these majors depending on your university, art and design universities are best for this. But it won't strictly be design classes, many classes will be involved. You need to have experience before being employed by a big company. Since there really are no small production companies in the US, you'll have to start off as a webpage designer and whatnot|||Actually, most places are less interested in a degree and more in a portfolio

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment