Tuesday, February 21, 2012

And have experts investigated why that may be so? And correspondingly, why all MD's happen to be extremely hot?|||So should i pursue an MD now,I didn't realised women find my dad hot ,he's an MD,Anesthesiologist.|||Not that I can find. I have looked extensively for this particular subject involving both genders and I still haven't found a credible/authoritative source yet.


"And correspondingly, why all MD's happen to be extremely hot?"

--I disagree. I have been to a few that are not aesthetically pleasing to the eye at all. Some with really bad breath, too. Yuck. However, the fact that they spent so many years of their lives getting educated is reason enough for me to respect them in general. It isn't an easy gig being a physician, or so many say.|||Science is bull and experts don't exist.

The rest is a a delusion and matter of personal choice.|||All MD's are not extremely hot, most of mine have been old and not hot at all. Many have bad breath and their hair is too perfect.|||ummm obviously we arent living in the same town. not all drs are mcdreamy, or house. there is no correlation between profession and attraction...i personally like lawyers.|||Not all of them are hot, but I've met a few that were extremely sexy.|||I feel bad for your gynecologist.|||"Cash make the coochie go woo woo" -Suga, Next Friday|||It's been scientifically proven that women have a thing for money, and the medical profession pays extremely well. It's been scientifically proven that women will upwardly adjust how they view the appearance of man if they think he makes a lot of money. That's why you think all MDs are hot.

The truth is they are the same "nerds" women like you ignored during high school and most of college. Now you're pissed off because he's 35 years old, grown up, makes $450,000 a year and only pays attention to women hotter than you.

That's how it works. Sorry, babe.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment