Tuesday, February 28, 2012

it's there when i exit my browser but it's not when i open a browser,what's the problem?.......i know im asking this in the wrong section,but i have to wait foreverr just to get one answer in other sections.|||wrong section|||Did you accidently "untether" it? That's happened to me before, and that's always been the thing I did...|||Well it's a good thing that I'm in Computer Informations. Try restarting your computer and if that doesn't work then your video card may need to be updated.

What operating system are you using? If you're using Windows 7

Exit out of your web browser
Go to your start menu and type device manager
Click on device manager
Right click the small arrow on display drivers
Right click what your chipset it and click on update driver software|||You're so stupid. You don't know what section to post your questions in. I probably look better then you joker fish.|||I am of that race you stupid *******! No one wants attention from you. And I don't want your opinion.

火车采集器
  • chinese delivery
  • redlobster
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment