Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What did they do?Did they have a nickname?Were they staff or patient?Is it true that the staff are as mad as the patients?Tell me your stories!|||Majority of psych patients are actually normal everyday people that just couldn't take the stress of everyday life at one point or another and think being doped up on prescriptions would help them. If you see a pyschistrist just once either by choice or by force you get stuck in the system since they want everyone to buy their dope. The mental health profession is a joke since they are just legal drug dealers that can force that crap on anybody. Though there are the completely insane that needs helped mixed with everyone else. I got stuck in one because of ultra conservative parents that have been forcing me to see psychiatrists since I was 12 just because I was shy, wouldn't comply to dangerous prescriptions with adverse affects and acted out once in a blue moon. I also got caught with some weed and now from obcessing from that my parents can throw me in pysch wards legally because they asked permission from a judge (I'm an adult and it pisses me off), they always release me within 3 days whenever they pull of that bullshit. Like I said most people are actually normal but after hearing the insane talk to themselves for days and days or being around somebody that has outbursts every 10 seconds you start to going crazy. It's not a funny situation and the mental health profession is a trap because you can end up in there and they have the authority to keep you as long as they want. The movie life or something like that is what it's really like and that's a boring *** movie. If your expecting 1 flew over the cuckoos nest to get a laugh that isn't reality.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment