Friday, February 24, 2012

We have 3 indoor babies, and none of them are "naked". All have collars, all have tags, and one (the youngest) has a bell because he likes to sneak up on the other two cats and pounce on them. This way, I figured I would at least give the other two a warning and fighting chance if the third came by to "visit". LOL.

By the way, before anyone mentions this, they are all wear those safety breakaway collars, so they can get out of it if they get stuck on something in my house (say the window blinds or something).|||my indoor only cat has a breakaway collar, a bell & an id tag with his name on it. he is also microchipped.|||I used to have a name tag and charm on my cats collar, but she kept getting the tag stuck in the heating grate. Scared the bejeezus out of me, so now she's nekkid. When we travel with her we make sure she has a collar and name tag and bell so we at least can hear her if she hides somewhere.|||I bought a collar with a bell on it for my cat and she hates it. It drives her nuts, she tries to eat the bell, so I don't make her wear it. I might buy a collar without a bell some time and try that.|||My kitty has a collar with her name tag and bells on it. It's just nice to know when she is coming.|||we have tried so many times to put collars on but they rip them all off, so i gave up|||both of my cats have tags. they're city cats and even though we keep the windows shut most of the time, i still worry about them sneaking out, or if there's an accident and they're able to wander out on their own. plus, that way i can tell which one is near me by the sound of the jingle from their tags :^)|||My cat has a tracking microchip implant if hes lost we have a company that will find him anywhere in the world! This package comes with a tag that he wears around his neck, I also bought him a colar with a bell, hes too sneaky otherwise I wouldnt know where hes at, plus all cats have a distinct way of tripping u while ur walking, the bell helps... check out "Home Again Pet Recovery"|||yea... my cat is naked too... lol but he is microchipped....|||My cat is, as you say, naked.|||Collars are a great idea for cats.
BTW, even though they are "indoor babies," please make sure they have all their outdoor meds ... you can track feline diseases into the house without meaning to, and the cats can catch them.
Three is a great number for a cattery. Fewer and they get wierd and lonely, more and they run the place.|||Hi there! I have three indoor babies as well.:) They are all female and love on each other all the time. My oldest, Mattie, is 12 now. She is so proud of her collar, pendant, and tag. Her pendant is a little, silver heart that says, "SPOILED" LOL, her tag is a purple (to match her collar) plastic heart that has her add. and phone No. She loves to stand in the hallways and shake her head/necklace. It's her way of saying, "I'm right here, but I'm too vane to jump up on you right now". My other two REFUSE to wear a collar of any kind. They are much younger and don't have the pride that Mattie has. This may be not an answer, but I loved hearing about you three babies! :)|||Both of ours wear collars with contact information and their name's. Had a hard time finding one for our male though. He hates them and made sure to try to take them off. One he has hasn't came off yet. He still tries though all the time.|||My 4 are naked. I don't like to see them with collars on, but I can see why some people use them with name tags and bells on. The reflective ones are a good idea too if you live near traffic.

I don't live near traffic and I live in a small community so everybody knows I am my cats' housekeeper and domestic servant. The only time I regret that they are naked is when they bring a little bird in. I wish they wouldn't do that....|||my baby does not have a name tag on his collar. He does have a bell on it though because at one time we were staying with my dad and stepmom and he (kitty) would come by and jump up and slap all humans on the butt with his paws and run away before you catch him!!|||i bought my cat a coller with a bell on it but she took it off and lost it somewhere and i never found it

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment