Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I have a bad headache it started after about 2 hours after lunch. I had lunch early today! I did almost everything I put ice on my head and I am getting oil put and massaged on my head now I am sipping a icy cold water with ice cubes I hope I get better, I have a test tommorow!|||Sex cures it|||Usually I don't share my home remedies but I feel your pain. Ok take 1 lemon and cut it in half. Put it aside take a bandana and take them lemon and tie them to temples lay down on COUCH and nap/rest. Then take off. Take a cool shower. And some cool water. Should work I have done it with migraines and it heels them all the Time :) gl|||Perhaps it would do better to find out the cause of the headaches. Try having your blood pressure checked because constant headaches can be symptoms of much serious issue(s).
You mentioned everything I would have done to try to relieve a headache, except maybe sleep.

Good luck|||coffee or tea anything w caffine helps...try takin a nap w the ice pak on ur head where it hurts...or a shower helps me let the water hit ur head..if its hot and if u have a heat headache take a cool shower...|||You are probably better off drinking room temperature water and lots of it. Seems like you body didn't agree with what you had for lunch so be sure to stay away from it.

Next, do some deep breathing and imagine the breath going into your headache and relaxing that portion of your head.

Lay down and rest for a bit too.

Good luck|||When I get head aches, I usually try to close my eyes for a while and just relax. I also carry around apples everywhere I go...for some reason, they really help out. I also like to drink chamomile tea with honey in it. Every one is different, but these few suggestions really help me out. Good luck with the whole headache situation, I hate it when I get them, they suck.

火车采集器
  • dmv hours
  • wheels and tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment