Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I have one of those Bubble Umbrellas and they are relatively long with a metal point at the top. It won't fit inside my suitcase and I really need it where I am going. Will the metal point (very dull) be a problem? I don't want to get there and find out that I have to throw it away!|||Why would you need a umbrella on a plane anyway?|||if it has a pointy end then no!|||Umbrellas are allowed in carry-on baggage or checked bags once they have been inspected to ensure that prohibited items are not concealed.|||No even before 9-11 you still could not do it and after heck no. the reason being is its a potential hazard not only as a weapon but as an umbrella is fairly big and bulky. the TSA is the USA's biggest security firm and if you have any questions no matter how small you think it is ask I dont think you want to be detained at any airport its a pain in the neck. and after 9-11 they usually hold you 12 hours or more. so to answer your question no. its been like that for years some airlines even from their birth have said no to umbrellas. if your going to Seatte or Ho Chi Minh City pack a pancho. its not with the risk.

火车采集器
  • brazilian steakhouse
  • caterers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment