Friday, February 24, 2012

How do I sell my World of warcraft account on ebay? I have a level 85, 80 and many characters above 40 and 60. I've never used ebay before so how does this happen?|||It doesn't work because it's illegal.

Besides, if you only have 1 85, that's a pretty terrible account.|||You create an advert wait for some1 to buy and when they've paid you send all account information.
however Ebay forbid the selling of virtual Media, be that WOW accounts, if your caught you will be instantly banned
I used to sell my GT5 cars on ebay (i was un-awae of the policy at the time) and made 拢70 before i got banned.|||basically you make the add. and when someone buy it or bids you email them the account info! but you should tell them this in the description

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment