Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Someone dented the door panel of my car. While in a parking lot some time later, a guy came up to me and said he would remove the dent, then and there, for $65.00, and if I did not like the job, I did not have to pay him. He said it would take two minutes. Now, I am thinking to myself, what the hell makes your services worth almost $2,000.00 per hour. So, I ask him how he intends to fix my dent. He goes to his trunk and pulls out this large suction cup with a handle and brags that he got it at the automotive store for less than ten bucks. Big mistake.

I told him I was not interested. I drove to Napa Auto Parts. I bought the suction cup. I fixed my own dent in two minutes for less than ten bucks. You can find a powerful suction cup with a locking handle at an auto parts store.|||Try the handle bars that suction on tiles, you'll have a better grip when removing the mirror, these are sold at ACE hardware.|||Home Depot, in tile setting supplies.|||I always just used a friend or two, with very thick leather gloves.

Whatever you do, be careful.|||Home Depot or Lowes

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment