Friday, March 9, 2012

Your are guilty of the crime but who wants to go to jail. Its probably better to live outside doing extreme stuff to stay out.

What would you do?|||I would go to jail probably.

I must be responsible for my actions right?

P.S.
it's too bad cz they would probably rape me in jail and my a$$hole would lose it's virginity lol
but I would not run away from da Polize all my life|||I'd go to Mexico and live out my days as a lucha libre wrestler|||if they like you enough theyll let you out on parolbefore ten. but if you run they tack on another ten. so yeah, ill do my time. and be on the streets again in no time. oh and next time ill be smarter and i wont get caught. ahh.|||I'd go on the run.|||Prison. I'd be the model inmate and out in no time. Plus, I'm a sweetie and would probably end up smashing one of the sexy, jacked up guards all the time who has connections and would totally get me out in 3 years. Then we would get married and make babies, beautiful beautiful babies.|||lol|||Escape from the whole country.|||Hmm, this is a thinker isn't it. On the one hand you have a life of being a fugitive, it would be thrilling and adventurous but would require severe intellect to stay undetected for even 10 years much less your entire lifetime. You would have to completely stay off the radar in every way shape and form and NEVER leave a shred of evidence behind anywhere if you want it to actually work and never stay in one place for too long, all while worrying about finding clean food and water and a warm, safe place to stay every night without ever arousing suspicion . It would be a long, lonely, terrible life full of paranoia, fear, and it would test you both mentally and physically, you also would never be able to stay in contact with loved ones for fear of being caught, turned in, and having to serve a much, much longer sentence. On the other hand you have 20 years in prison with three square meals of food and fresh water, a place to sleep every night, and you can write your family and friends as well as have some come and visit you or even turn to your cellmates for conversation. You get showers every night and a variety of activities to do in your free time. On the down side though... your in prison, the food is ****, you have to spend time with murderers, thieves, and rapists, and if your weak you will get destroyed out in the yard (not to mention the showers ZING). And when your finally out you will have a terrible time trying to make a living as every job will judge you on your prison time and some of the people you called friends won't be friends with someone who has served time in prison. But overall, I believe I would much rather serve my 20 years in prison and get it over with than be on the run, seeing as being a fugitive will be a prison in and of it's self, but rather than only 20 years and then getting mediocre freedom, it's your whole life living by the strictest of guidelines so as to never get caught.|||i would do a Michael Scofield.|||run away out of the country|||Depends on the prison. If it's that one that spent their days learning the michael jackson routines, maybe i'll take prison.|||Well.. If I was going to commit a crime, I'd make sure no one knows it's me.|||O RLY?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment