Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am a 13yr old girl and please add good instructions.|||Why do you want to masturbate your 13 years old.|||I dont really understand what sort of information you want to know but i just wanted to say that masturbation is perfectly healthy, it is not bad for you, lots of us do it, when your young its natural to explore the body, dont let others tell you otherwise.

I will keep your question in mind and have a think about what it is you actually want to know and if I come up with anything I will let you know.

Best wishes x|||masturbate is bad

so get out of this baby|||Don't listen to "swami" It's very healthy to do so.
I'm not going to tell you, you have to tell yourself. Try different things. Everyone is different. Because what I like is probably different from anyone else likes. You need to experiment for yourself:)

火车采集器
  • chinese take out
  • dp dough
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment