Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm a guy and I like a girl u used to like me but is dating this d bag of 2 years! I've had my shares if being a sick to her and idk if she likes me...I get the vibe that she doesn't because she said she wants to be friends but her only reason for that is my anger! I really have treated her like crap...did I drive her back to him and is she the girl I'm meant to be with?|||Treated her like crap and now she's with a new guy? It's over, bud. Plain and simple. Most girls I know (including myself) don't put up with that mind games ****.|||If you do not think about seeing someone else and constantly think about her. She is probably the one.You have to treat her as is she is the only one for you. If you can not treat her with respect you do not deserve her attention. Just because you feel that way does not mean that you are the one for her tho.|||. . ~ |'炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉 '|
. ~~ |. . . +2 points.锘匡豢 . . .| ''|""";\,,,,.___,
~~~ |_...._.... .____. . . |=|.-''_|__|...._] |
. . . ."|(@)'(@ ) '""*|(@)(@ ) ******(@)
炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉颅炉炉炉炉炉炉炉
Here comes the truck delivering me 2 points.|||im sorry but no. :(

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment