Friday, March 9, 2012

Look, I like the feeling of being sick. I don't mind the light headaches and I get some extra sleep, which is something I need every once in a while since sleeping pills don't work for me and I only get 3 hours of sleep now a days.
I'm fine with being groggy and stuff.
I like being sick.
But now I barely get sick at all, I miss the feeling.|||Let someone with aids have sex with you?|||Put your air con on full bore, get in the shower and have a freezing shower. When you get out go and stand in front on the air con and freeze yourself. Now that your are super cold and possibly sniffling deliberately cough and then breathe it in... Do a few times... Leave the air con on for the rest of the day, and keep freezing and coughing (and breathing it in). Sooner or later you will wake up with a cold or headache... etc...

Worked for me...


Mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=At1daKBKh4Gqxy0WT9mszAvtxQt.;_ylv=3?qid=20120129005935AAeQKCK

火车采集器
  • barometer
  • russian translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment