Saturday, March 3, 2012

When some of those websites such as PETA sends me emails about a certain company that abuses animals and they ask me send them email (which PETA already wrote) i just have to put my name and email, does this really matter? does it work? will my and other people's email make a difference ?|||I'm not a big believer in petitions, but in certain cases they can be effective.
Perhaps some veg*n can post an example of a PETA petition being successful?|||No internet petitions hold very little sway in politics for numerous reasons
1) it is extremely easy to program a spam-program that sends different emails & names, thus chalking up hundreds of ''signatures''
2) multiple email accounts by an individual
3) outsiders signing the petition eg an english person signing an american>ohio petition.


E-petitions virtually exist for a feel good factor that you are doing change at the click of a mouse & as a way to boost the sites visits, there are cases where they do work but by and large they are an ineffective form of protesting.|||I wouldn't let anyone know I was associated with PETA|||yes it works.|||it will make YOU feel better and PETA will have your name and email address to send you fund raising requests.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment