Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm 14 and I have a crush on Eragon (Don't laugh at me :p ). Sometimes I daydream about him and I imagine that I meet him someplace, then we fall in love, get married and live happily ever after. Just lame cheesy things like that. I never think about anything bad like kissing or you-know-what and I don't want a bf in real life.

So is it haram to have a crush on an actor?|||harem anime is super sexy|||Kid, use this as a rule - anything you can get actual pleasure from is haram.
Easy, huh?

Of course you could always break free and realise it's all boolshit and it was all just invented to give men power over women because men could NOT handle the fact women could 'create' life.
The mystery and the ignorance of the answers drove them insane...
Hence the xian-moslim alliance of retarded misogynists... excuse the tautology ;)
~|||Your not doing anything against Allah(SWT) so it is not Haram it is only Haram if you think about him witu Lust.|||No. Just relax. It's a natural thing. But control yourself from having dirty thoughts. You know what I mean!;)
By the way, in such cases, trust your own judgments.|||Haram


...What the f*ck?! Why is "haram" not showing?


....WHY is Haramm censored?!!!!!!!!!!



PS: It's not haramm, I was just testing this out.
It's weird and silly though, so grow out of it

AND WHY is that WORD NOT showing?!

火车采集器
  • burger shop
  • argus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment