Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I have a problem where I feel like I'm hyperventilating constantly. From the time I wake up til I go to bed. I feel dizziness all the time just walking around. I can't sleep for nights at a time, I lay there in misery hyperventilating and in extreme anxiety I'm almost shaking. I've been to all different types of docs, meds don't help, it's been like this for 6 months.|||No it absolutely and conclusively is NOT. Surely you have so much more good in your life. How old are you? Do you live with your family? Do you have friends? A boyfriend/girlfriend? A good job?
I'm sorry your health isn't up to scratch, but surely if doctors can not find anything then there is something more going on... Anxiety issues, maybe? A lot of the time, an illness can be in the mind.|||You have an anxiety disorder/panic disorder, there is a possibility that meds you are currently taking are causing some of that feeling. Try exercise, see a therapist so you can figure out what is causing the anxiety-but chances are you will need meds of some type. I've had similar feelings, and I know how that feeling is almost worse than death. Is it some future event that you are dreading? I always felt that way while being in school (and work)..and around family. Anywhere I felt that I might be scrutinized, or judged by others.|||Remember that if there is 1 person you love and that loves you back there is no reason for suicide. True happiness can only be gained from love. So if there is at least 1 person you love then do not give up!|||I only read *is this a true reason to commit suicide* and the answer is there is absolutely no true reason to commit suicide. Suicide is not a solution to your problems!|||Suck it up. Millions of people have it way worse than you do. Quit being such a selfish asshole and think of your loved ones.|||Try medical marijuana. DONT REPORT ME! IT could really help u. U might just sleep fine thru the night

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment