Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Caffeine is my drug of choice!|||I can't believe nobody so far has said, it'd be better! Of course it would be better! I mean, the girl's asking what it would be like if it didn't exist - not if everybody was having it except you. No, instead there would be no temptation anywhere.

As a current coffee drinker, I would still love a world without it. It would make us independent. How pathetic is it currently that we can't be our own people and our mood and energy depends on some "brown water"?

Besides, I've tried giving it up. I lasted 6 beautiful months. Sure, you go through detox the first few days, you bear that abstinence headache and sleepiness. But after that, it's over! You get to be like a kid again - and kids have that energy even early in the morning, even without taking anything. I want to be like that forever... I plan to.|||Worse, it's like virtually the entire infrastructure of the United Satess for instance was built on caffeine.|||jaffajaffajaffajaffajaffajaffajaffa....


clearly better!

jaffajaffajaffajaffajaffajaffajaffa...鈥?/div>
  • 1 day ago
  • Report Abuse
|||I know some people that would go on a murderous rampage without their morning cup of coffee.|||Without caffeine life is empty and dull.|||i'm a tea drinker so there is less in that:) Better place just think of the money people would save at $5 A Shot:)|||Much worse!!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment