Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I was thinking of buying a fisheye lense for my Canon Rebel T3, but I'm not sure if it's totally worth it.|||If you're talking about the screw-on adapter, no. It's a piece of sh*t.

Samyang do an 8mm which focuses manually (not really a problem) and only works with manual exposure (could be) and comes in around $250, but it's a lot of cash for a lens you'd use very rarely.|||Everything looks cooler in a fisheye lens- Tosh.O|||Not if you're shooting birds or football. Point being, if you don't need it, it's a complete waste of cash.

You didn't say anything else, so that's all you get.|||There is certainly a niche area of photography for a fisheye. I have a Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8 fisheye that I might take 100 photos with per year. It is not something often used, but it does have it's place.

I would not buy that lens though until you have bought all of the other "useful" lenses you may wish to have.

But if you buy a lens, buy a real one - not one of those screw on things some people put on the front of their lenses. Those are not any good.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment