Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I have a brand new 320gb ps3 slim and when its on standby there is a constant ringing sound coming from my ps3. When I turn it on or unplug it the ringing stops. A) Is this normal? B) If not how can I fix it?|||Your PS3 shouldn't make any noise when in standby mode. That is very odd that you hear ringing. Does it sound like a bell? I have never heard of this problem before. Normally I would think it might be a problem with the AV cables, but that sound would come from your TV or stereo speakers, not your PS3. If you call Sony and ask them, let me know what they say.|||It sounds like a lower frequency dog whistle, but it only does it when it's hooked up to my old 32in TV. I am positive the sound is coming from the ps3. I will call Sony and see what up.

Report Abuse

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment