Tuesday, March 6, 2012

So I have a camcorder that's a pretty decent size and I really need a tripod for it. I wanna buy it at some place fast like my local Kmart or Publix . I'm not sure but I want it fast , I don't wanna have to go through the trouble of driving all the way to best buy .|||Post your question in a USA Only section of Answers, not the UK and Ireland Only section.

There are no shops called Kmart or Publix in the UK (where you have posted this question) and Best Buy have gone bust due to insufficient customers (not surprising because they were expensive). Try Amazon.|||Call Kmart or publix (never heard of this one) or walmart. Bestbuy is still a great place to buy a tripod, I got mine there, they have a larger selection.

火车采集器
  • mortal kombat dlc
  • papa ginos
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment