Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Preferably to her face.

I thought about buying a fat suit, painting my face to look gross, and letting my hair be all frizzy and greasy for Halloween. And then going around saying I'm Syrena. (the wife)

But Halloween is a little far off.

Any better ideas?|||I was thinking more like a photo of you b alls deep on him, framed in silver so she'll think about keeping the frame afterwards instead of recycling it, would be one idea.|||call her a home wrecker!|||You COULD -- and I'm just spitballing here, so bear with me -- you could try just being a mature adult.

You already did the whole home-wrecker thing by fooling around with a married guy, maybe the best play here is to think "Hey, I got the guy out of the deal, I suppose I could just let his ex go off and try to have her own life."

Or you could be petty, immature, mean-spirited, shallow and go the no class route.

You've got options here, that's the beauty of it.|||So basically you're cheating with him. Yeah, you're a classy one. (sarcasm)

You know, before my wife died of cancer, there wasn't a time in our marriage I ever thought about cheating. I hope you get professional help.|||Well, considering that you are getting HER left-overs, I wouldn't be so acting cocky|||That's an odd question. If he is STILL married ("his soon to be ex wife"), YOU ARE either a mistress or a home wrecker. It looks like YOU have ALREADY made a "Mockery" of her marriage! The rest is a waste of time..... though I wish "Syrena luck. Peace.|||Well Valentine's Day is around the corner. Ask her to go on a double date with you and your boyfriend and when she doesn't have anyone say, "Just like always, you are the third wheel"|||Don't wipe your chin...|||Two words:

Red pants.

火车采集器
  • baby boy names 2011
  • english to arabic translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment