Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I think women look so much better in pantyhose. Even their feet look cuter in them (and I'm not a foot fetish dude either, not aroused by bare feet) and imo if you see a group of women in skirts, the first one that gets a guys attention will always be the one with pantyhose on. This is just how most men react to seeing them on women. Agree?|||Of course pantyhose are attractive to men. I've never known a guy who didn't take a glance at my legs in them. Just a normal thing, but if you require pantyhose to be attracted to an average girl over a hot girl it could borderline on fetish imo.|||You're just being a male, you're fine, it's no fetish for you. :D|||Hell ya, any girl in pantyhose or tights, whatever you call them is wayyy sexier than bare leg. I'd rub my gf's feet all day - only if she was wearing nylon stuff. Totally normal dude.|||Pantyhose came back into fashion big time about 6-8 years ago when pantyhose Websites started popping up. They show women wearing nothing but pantyhose (no panties) and high heels. Anyway, from my understanding that's when they became so popular again. And "yes" women are so much sexier wearing pantyhose.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment