Friday, March 9, 2012

I don't even like ground beef or steak but lately that's all I've been wanting to eat.
Why would this be? I know it has something to do with my body needing certain nutrients in these foods, but what nutrients exactly? Could I just take a supplement?|||your on your period|||ur prego or u ned to eat whats best for ur body|||It is good for iron in your blood stream.
Don't take pills, find other foods like dark green leafy veggies, and lean meats|||Well you are either on your period, you are pregnant, or your body might be craving more proteins. Your iron is probably low.|||Supplement? Really? I don't think they have a pill for that. Your body is craving Iron (Red Meat). Eat it it's good for you. Wish I could afford steak or roast beef.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment