Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm having my Wisdom Teeth removed in mid February and I need to have my lip ring out for an hour or so for the procedure. I pierced my lower lip in October 2011. Will the hole close up?|||Just a heads up,you may not want them to give you a drug called Versed

In fact, many people who use Versed for "conscious sedation" during a procedure are awake for the entire procedure but remember nothing, often believing they were "out" the whole time.



Versed (Midazolam) is an amnestic. It is commonly administered in combination with anesthesia before and during surgery. It is also commonly used for minor procedures like colonoscopies dental procedures like extractions,conscience sedation,twilight sleep, so that patients won't remember pain and discomfort.HOWEVER THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THOSE SENSATIONS WILL NOT BE EXPERIENCED!!!!Forgetting does no mean it did not happen!! Amnesia does NOT take place for some patients.

IT'S NOT MY INTENTION FOR YOU TO NOT GET THE PROCEDURE DONE, JUST INFORMING YOU THAT YOU MAY WANT IT DONE WITH ANOTHER DRUG!!!!!|||If it's only out for an hour you should be fine. If you're worried you can buy an insertion taper to help you get your jewellery back in afterwards. It might be best to get someone to help you put your jewellery back in as you'll still be a little numb from the anaesthetic and it'll be hard to feel what you're doing.

Alternatively you can just ask your dentist if they're comfortable doing your teeth extraction with your jewellery in. I've had dental work done with both my lip and tongue jewellery in and it's been no problem.|||You will be fine. I had to take mine out for school (6 hours) 2 months after I got it done and it didn't heal up, so you shouldn't have anything to worry about if its less than six hours and you've had it done since October.

Hope this helped, and good luck with your procedure ^-^|||No you will be fine. I sometime keep mine out for days and it doesn't close up.|||will be fine :)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment