Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Im leaving to basic in march and I am planning on staying 20+ years. Im 18 so you think it would be a good idea? And what if i start a family will I be set to have give my family a good life? I know its too early to be thinking about this but im curious. Serious answers please and thank you.|||Yes, I think it a good career. After living with my uncle and aunt overseas in military. Military life seem they way to go. You have guarantee, health insurance, life insurance and a retirement plan that will help 20 years from now. Not only that free money for school the G.I bill. If you don't need the money for school you could give to your wife or kids

I know I might sound like a recruiter, but I'm not I leave for the Army next month too so i thought abut a lot this is good career.|||Why would this be posted in the health care employment section?

If you want to be career military, or even 20+ year military, you need to sit down with your recruiter and ask him about officer programs. It doesn't make sense to plan on being a career military person as an enlisted soldier. The pay and benefits are FAR better for officers.

Being an enlisted soldier in the Army is not an easy life for a family. The moving, the instability, the threat to your well-being, the low pay - all make life hard for a family. Obviously it's done all the time, but it's just not easy. If you get deployed, your wife and child sit at home wondering when and if Daddy is going to come home. It's caused many marriages to crumble.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment