Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm 13 in a few months and I'm 178cm/5 foot 10 and I was wondering if it is a good idea to wear high heels as i am already pretty tall!! Also would it look good?? All my friends say i shouldn't buy high heels and shouldn't wear them but i really want to!!! And i hate flats shoes!! Any advice??|||you are 13 you shouldnt be wearing high heels anyway|||It doesn't really looks weird here in Canada everyone is pretty tall in my school n wear heels and btw Taylor swift is 5'11 n she wears high heels so yeah I think it's normal.|||Hm, well if you're in the US then that makes you an 8th grader right now. Idk, most 8th graders don't wear heels but idc. Look to see people around you at your school, etc. If they're taller than you then go for it. If not, it'll be awkward like a average person standing next to 3 year olds, but yeah. If you really want to, then I suggest wearing them when you get to highschool because the upper classes would be tall too so idk. But for now you can just wear minimum heeled shoes. Like idk, boots with an inch heel or something.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment