Friday, February 17, 2012

my puppy was doing good for a while and now all of a sudden refusing to go on his pee pad. I will set him on his pad when I know that he will have to pee and then he will walk away and pee somewhere else. I don't know what to do.|||Here's an idea...

DITCH the useless pads and start taking him OUTSIDE to do his business. Do you WANT your house to turn into the pup's toilet?|||i have house trained a few dogs, my latest dog, a Corgi was trained in 4 days. Honestly pee pad training is absolutely not necessary unless you keep your dog in a large indoor kennel and are gone for hours at a time. otherwise just do it outside, you seriously want a dog peeing in your house???

take them outside and the VERY INSTANT the do their business say good boy/girl and have a treat waiting for them immediately after they finished (do that for both poo and pee).

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment