Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have an important photo shoot on the weekend and need to lose some ponds. Lately with work I've been over indulging on bread and biscuits and just need to lose that weight before my photo shoot. I'm thinking of going on a detox diet until my shoot because I have a few days off this week because I've been over worked. Any suggestions in getting rid of the extra weight? And what detox do you recommend?|||Dont eat until Saturday. But don't starve either. Drink organic juice from the jack la lane juicer like carrots with apple and parsely, oranges with lemons etc and you will lose a few pounds|||Well the only way to do it FAST is to starve, as long as you come back eating healthy and exercising regularly after your detox you should be fine. Just please don't let this detox go to far!! Good luck and have fun with your photoshoot.|||Wear a sweat suit, crank up the heat, and workout.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment