Tuesday, February 21, 2012

No thanks. I see that stuff in my aunt's bar all the time, an it's just not my cup of tea.|||I'm with danni!|||In theory yes, but you have to bare in mind that gay guys like guys, not girls. I know you'd be a guy underneath and the thought of that could be erotic and sexy, but I guess it depends just how sexy and adorable you were as a female. For me, if she's slim, attentive and fabulous, without being over the top, I just might want to date her in the evening, then cook him breakfast.|||I would I think its sexy when a cute guy dresses like a girl love the feel of nylons on a guy and rubbing there legs wow awesome...|||Yes
My bf has cross-dressed before|||I am dating a bi guy who loves to cross dress and she is wonderful|||I'm a cross dresser and I'd love to date another cross dresser we could have so much fun together.x

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment