Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I already have a BA in political science, however, I only have a few history college courses, and am starting to consider going back to school to be a teacher (middle or high school), but do not know exactly how to proceed. Please any serious and accurate advice is appreciated.|||I suggest that you directly contact the admissions office of a college/university in your area that offers a major in history education. I think that it is possible for you to earn a masters by taking the additional history classes and teaching methods classes that they required, plus student teaching. You will come out with a masters and a teaching certificate.

I have a friend who did the same in biology. You need straight answers from your local college in your state to be sure.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment