Friday, February 3, 2012

My husband and I have been married for 9 years this coming April. We would like to renew our wedding vows on our 10th anniversary but don't want to fall into the same trap that we fell into last time and run out of time with the planning can anyone help me with the details.

1. Church wedding or Outdoors?
2. New dress or old one?
3. Cookout Reception or Banquet Dinner
4. Menu Ideas for Banquet Dinner|||1.Church wedding, you can't rely on the weather.2. New Dress this is a very special occasion. 3.Banquet Dinner 4. For the menu your favorite foods. Best Wishes and Happy Anniversary to be.|||go with less formal if you had a formal one get a new dress have a cookout|||Follow your heart it is after all a day that you will remember for the rest of your life just as your original wedding was!
We women make our wedding days so complicated trying to accomplish the perfect scenario
As long as you love the person wholeheartedly it wil be perfect no matter where , new dress or old and the food do we remember that ?
Mabe I am loosing my memory but Idon't remeber 25 years ago what I ate at my wedding nor will anyone else I'm sure!
God Bless you and your Vow renewal
No Matter how you decide to have it

火车采集器
  • channel 5 weather
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment