Friday, February 3, 2012

They taste gross!

What the hell kind of meat they use to make them?

They are too salty and they smell similar to bile!

They make your body smell really bad awhile after you ate a few of them!

Yet, they are popular with a lot of people and are usually the main menu on outdoor party cookouts.

I guess is because they are cheap and easy to prepare.|||Those things sicken me. I don't like meat, but out of all of the meats there is, those things are untolerable to me. So nasty, ugh the texture and smell. D:|||I love hot dogs, even though I know what's in them.

You might not want to hear this, but hot dogs are made from all the left over parts of animals. They ground the parts up and put the pate into a casing.|||Ah, no, I hate them with a passion sometimes! Other times I just dislike them, but ewwwww. :P|||Ahh lol no I'm a vegetarian! But even before I became one, I still hated hot dogs...they're gross vegetarian or not. lol|||I do like them (not crazy about them), but I wouldn't be surprised if they were made from pig scrotums.|||They use the animal's a$$hole and private parts in the hot dog.Just saying.I hate them too :P And I'm not even vegetarian.I will never eat one again,and I promise that.|||I HATE HOT DOGS. there gross and make me feel like i want to throw up. one of my best friends hates them too|||I just ate 10|||i don't care for them no more either

its left over animal parts that humans can still eat|||Oh my god are you kidding me?
I freakin love hot dogs.|||No, I always wonder what's reallllly in them.|||the smell makes my stomach churn|||no, my daughter does too|||i haven't eaten one in years.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment