Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm free on the weekends and the other person is during the week. The thing is I've really been considering getting into a relationship because I am truly in love. We have known each other for two years just about. I'm afraid because of our schedules things won't work. What do you guys think?|||If you don't try, you'll never know. The good thing is that you already know each other for two years. If your partner is sincere, he'll make an effort and that will pull you through the difficulty of the LDR. I've been in an LDR for almost a year and he's also completing his required military service. Thus, I can't choose when to talk to him. He calls me when he's free and we talk on the internet. My only thought now is how needless my worries were. You're entitled to some amount of it but remember that there are a lot of factors involved in a relationship. A weakness in one aspect can be balanced by strength in another. Good luck!|||I faced the same dilemma when I finished school. I studied really hard to get the best grades and stay in the country. We broke up shortly after I started university anyway, but I doubt that its possible to make a long-distance relationship to work unless you both LOVE each other. True love, not what you might think love is when you are young. As they say, love conquers all.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment