Thursday, February 9, 2012

I want to make my neck bigger. I need effective exercises or any other ways to make it thicker. If anyone could help me, i'd appreiciate it. If you can't help me and just wanna be a smartass, don't even bother.|||Don't know what "bigger neck" means but I'll try my best to give you 3 answers.

Do you mean muscle mass? If so, do pull ups(depending on your angle you can target shoulder and back aswell, using rubber bands.) and shoulder and some back exercises. Eat protein for muscle mass(recommended you eat the same amount as your weighty in pounds: eg 150g if you weight 150 pounds.)Some exercise names are "lateral raise or shoulder flys" do every kind of pull ups(overhead pull ups, wide pull ups, chip ups etc)

If you want a longer neck, it's too late since thats something younhave to do as a child. In rare tribes in Africa, still present today, people wear rings that can push their skulls higher to extend the length. They add in more rings when that person has been able to stand the stretching or has grown.

Or the other kind of "big," just eat mcdonalds and be a couch potato to make your neck thicker.

There you go. I included more info on the first one since it seems WAY more logical.|||that' great.

火车采集器
  • portuguese translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment