Friday, February 3, 2012

I really want a ps3, but dont have that much money, what would be the cheapest way I could get one?
I dont care if its the old fat one , or if it doesn't have a game, I just want the system and the wires and the controller. Thanks!|||go to gamestop and buy a used one|||Try ebay for used PS3s|||Ebay, Craigslist, and your local gaming store. I have bought several "broke" & "as is" PS3s from seeing them in newspaper adds. If you are are handy with electronics some of these are really cheap, if you know how to fix them. My best advice would be to buy a new one or a used one from a gaming store, otherwise somebody's like new PS3 might just be waste ofyour money.|||The PS3 is only 24,000 rupees . You buy and played|||If u want new then u can get a 160gb slim for 拢180 or u can get a used fat ps3 for under 拢150 i do no u can pick up a used 40gb for 拢60 in ebay which isnt bad so try ebay or game maybe amazon|||Cheapest way to get one is to buy used. Check your local Craigslist and eBay.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment