Thursday, February 9, 2012

I really like this guy, but I'm not so good at dropping hints or flirting. What are some things guys look for to tell if a girl likes them? What are some good ways to drop a hint?|||depends on the guy, ill compliment her.|||Always smile at him, look at him, notice him. Try talking him like asking him what he's up to and other questions. Just get Him to notice you and when he looks always smile. Hope it helps :) if not just get your friend like to ask him if he ever date you and other stuff good luck !|||look him right in the eye, smile all the time, play with your hair, have open and confident body language, it doesnt even matter what you say, i could say "hey" just in a flirtier tone and it sounds good to a guy! literally you could say bandana like "bandana ;)" (flirty voice) and guys would drool.. they are stupid dw youll be fine :)|||yess!! more girls need to ask this!! some girls leave me so confused haha... Well make lots of eye contact (not freaky stalker kind just hold a stare for awhile and look away) another thing is touch him lots.. just touch his arm/back or whatever and always laugh around him.. its what i look for :p|||Well,I'm a shy girl kindaa and when I like a guy I look at him for a while,look away if he catches me hehee(: try and talk to him,get near to him and end up in same places as him;p aand I might smile at him sometimes too hehee good luck,answer mine if that is okay??thank you! X http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment