Thursday, February 9, 2012

I am watching the naruto shippuden english dub episode 93 and every website either does not have the full episode or the video is removed. Please help, dub happy, cartoondub, and all of thoes sites no longer have them... help please... i want the FULL episodes. most of them i see are only 18 minutes long and i dont want to miss anything. please give me a website..|||Narutoget.com|||This site does not have english dubbed episodes but it has all the episodes from number one to current in Japanese. It is english subtitled however. It's called eastanime.com. It doesn't require www or sign up, just a name for your comments at the end of whatever episode you watch. There is a mega long list of other animes in alphabetical order to the right as well. I hope this helps, I'm sorry I can't supply an english dub site.|||I always use http://www.narutoget.com/
:)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment